Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Painful eye



My right eye have been giving me a lot of problems. It hurts and it prevents me from wearing my contacts. 

I learn something new today , i learn how to play pool. It was... so much better than bowling. Thanks to wu婆婆。谢谢你。 :]

And yes i tried making a cover without my moimoi today. My hand is injured thus i cant touched it for awhile. :( I rapped. YES , i R A P P E D. Was quiet satisfied with how i rap, hahahas because it was fluent. But sadly, i will not post it up on youtube. Because the videos was deleted by oh so careless me. :( Waste my effort. But i enjoyed the process.

OH and i tried talking to somebody today and WLAO. She block me from twitter and blogger. Am i sucha ghost to you? I wont eat you up or anything right? I just wanna ask you some questions. And if i got my answer you think i'll still talk to you. =-= Waste my time. Sucha a unfriendly person la. :( If you ever read this, please let me know. It's just a few questions. 


Second thing that i am really unhappy about today is that, I don't feel you at all. Be a little more sensitive boy. 

Lastly , the most disappointing out of all, SU committee always failed to meet up. And now because of it , we all have to push the event backwards. I think that is just sad. I have plans after the 9th. =-= DUHHH. 


OH , i have finish my ranting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment