Friday, September 23, 2011

No work = Practice more



My holidays started and for the past 2 weeks, i've been wasting my life. 
Okay, other than the baking and SU stuff , i've watching dramas and more dramas.
Come to think about it, i am really wasting my time. :(
SO ...
I've decided to start do things that are more useful and a benefit to me.

X's list:

1. Do english TYS (Composition+Comprehension+Summary)
2. Finish up my elementary mathematics book for my tuition.
3. Do more photoshop tutorial.
4. Do more drawings (improve on my basics)
5. To have 1 sketchbook completed after my holidays.
6. Bake more of course.
7. Read up on typography, learn more about it. 
8. Change my attitude.
9. Complete my twilight saga series.
10. Lose 2more kg.


------- END ------

In order to achieve that, i cannot be lazy. 
Once i'm lazy, i can say kaboom to everything. 
Oh well , Lee Xiao Hui , work harder for my O's!

Love,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment