Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eye misbehaving

Okay first when I started to have rashes on the joints of my hands and legs doctor say i was allergic to chlorine and sweat. So I stop My aquatics cca and was under medication when I was forced to go for swimming lesson during the sec 1 programme. Compulsory for all so doctor gave me medicine. I hate them but I have no choice. I did not have any more rashes until one fine day...

I ate prawn and rashes starts to pop out from my back and joints. Even worse. :( then doctor say I was allergic to prawns. Even that bit of chilli give me chill already. :( I was sad. This time, I was given a jab and a cream. It was quite a hard time trying to avoid stalls without prawns. Like they use the same utensils to cook the prawn so that's no wonder why my rashes is still on my body up till now.

And when I tried stopping myself from prawn, things was slightly better until when...

I ate sotong, even bigger rashes starts to pop out from my back and my joints. I'm allergic to sotong. It's damn itchy. :(

Then just recently only, I have a lot of bubble looking thing popping out from my left hand. And this time round I was sure I never eat anything ! So the doctor say the rash only appear one side of your body and it's at a specific area. Your left hand. So you are allergic to something you touch. I was like 0-0 again~ so he gave me cream and medicine. Blah blah blah.

And nowwwww , I'm allergic to BLACKIE and brownie's mouth sprayer to keep their mouth fresh. I accidentally face the spray area towards my face instead of their mouth. And splash it's on my eyes. And not it's all oh so swollen. :(

Sorry for being so dragging. But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment