Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello-wind.


Met that bad ass boy yesterday and it was actually true enough a very sweet date. :] We went to a mass toy shop and spam all those little toys and stationaries meant for kids. My gosh , i felt so damn young! It was fun though. It's like going back to my kinder garden time. With water gun and bubbles and toy robots everything. We love the moments when we were in the  "toy paradise" . Was actually tempted to buy some of the items though. But he stopped me. :( 

Went to swensen for dessert but it was too sweet to be consumed. The ice-cream was not that fantastic so was a little disappointed. Plus it's expensive. :'( Make me sugar rush somemore. Was a little over high . 

Went all the way to the top of orchard central and we had a little chit chat session there before we head home. Was supposed to wait for amanda but her dance ended a little too late :( So we went home first.

During the train ride, my new date introduce me to a new app called "tiny tower" i downloaded it he taught me how to operate it and WOWLA , i am all addicted to this game now. :] Not really easy to play and a little lame, but it kills time. He played this when he was working! Was a lazy boy. 

OH and meeting at night wasnt fruitful at all today, i actually wasted my trip to school today. Halloween was pushed back to a later time. It might be pushed back till our schoolreopens. Awman , i gotta study you know. How am i gonna cope with halloween still haunting me down?  And committee members are not devoted to this event either. So many of them still did not turn up for today's meeting. Waste my effort typing all that shit for them. But i appreciate Helmi and Varrick for being so consistent. Thanks a hell lot. It meant a lot to me ya. :] 


Okay, i've done my second round of ranting today. Goodnight .

No comments:

Post a Comment